November is National Family Caregivers Month – a time to honor family caregivers across the country.
In addition to physicians, nurses and licensed professionals, family and friends often provide care for aging individuals and those in need of help.
To our fellow caregivers: we salute you this month and every month with our Promise Pledge:
Customer Service is our top priority at Caring Mission and our staff promises to:
- Treat you with Dignity and Respect in your home.
- Include you and your family in the development of your care plan.
- Explain things in an easy to understand manner.
- Inform you of our arrival time and visit schedule.
- Address any questions or concerns you may have in a thorough and timely manner.