By filling out the simple survey below, you’ll give us all the info we need to get started with your home assessment.
Have you or a loved one experienced any of the following (check all that apply):
- Recent discharge from a hospital or nursing/rehab facility
- Frequent falls
- Confusion about current medications, or taking new medications
- Frequent hospitalizations, or trips to the emergency room
- Difficulty with walking, or getting in/out of chairs, bed or on/off a commode
- Difficulty with bathing and/or dressing
If you answered yes to any of the above, you may benefit from skilled care offered by Caring Mission Home Care Services. Please fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you. Then, we’ll contact your doctor to discuss your concerns and obtain an order for necessary services such as nursing care and/or rehabilitation interventions. Such services are typically covered by health insurance, which we would confirm, prior to starting care. Caring Mission Home Care Services accepts most insurance plans.
Do you or a loved one have limitations which make it difficult to (check all that apply):
- Run errands, get to medical appointments or grocery shop?
- Prepare nutritious meals?
- Bathe and/or dress yourself?
- Maintain cleanliness in your home?
- Do personal laundry, change bed linens?
- Remember to take your medications?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Caring Mission Home Care Services can provide the necessary support that will allow you to remain safe in your home environment. Our Registered Nurse will perform a comprehensive assessment, at no cost to you, to discuss which services would be most beneficial.
HOW MANY HOURS?
GO TO MORE THAN ONE EMAIL
LINK TO: FREE HOME ASSESSMENT