You know that you or your loved one needs care. Perhaps it’s daily maintenance. Or it could be round the clock care. How much is covered by insurance and Medicare?
And how much will you have to pay out of pocket?
Here are some of the questions that you should look into before you
speak to us
about our services:
Questions for us…
- Are the caregivers employed or sub-contracted?
- Our caregivers are employees of Caring Mission Home Care. It is important for the caregivers to be employees so that the employee is covered under the company’s liability insurance, workers’ compensation and the employer takes all the required state & federal taxes out of their paycheck.
- Does your agency have a local office where I can meet the caregivers?
- Does your agency provide transportation services?
- Does your agency have a nurse on staff? If so, what is the nurse’s role?
- Is your agency have someone on call?
- Will my insurance cover your services?
- How quickly can your agency initiate services?
- How does your agency track the caregivers hours in the home?
- Will I have the same caregiver?
- Does your agency require a minimum number of hours per shift?
Questions for you…
- What insurance do you or your loved one currently have?
- Are you or your loved one enrolled in a Medicaid plan such as UPMC, Amerihealth or PA Health & Wellness?
- Do you or your loved one have a long-term care insurance policy?
- What specific services will you or your loved one require?
- How often will care be needed? For example, simply check-ins or around the clock, meal prep, housekeeping, basic care needs, assistance with bathing or dressing, etc.?
- Still have questions? Contact us today and one of our home-care team leaders will be ready to help.