Caring Mission Home Health is seeking experienced Registered Nurses with Case Management skills to join our home health team. TCM Home Health is a privately owned and operated Home Health company, out of Washington, Pa, focused on family values, detail to patient care & outcomes. Due to our continued growth we are searching for qualified nurses for the following positions:
(2) Casual Part-Time Nurses for Washington County (flexible hours)
(2) Part-Time Full-Time Nurses for Washington, Canonsburg & Southern Part of Allegheny County
(1) Weekend Nurse for Starts of Care, pay rate $100.00 per SOC
At Caring Mission Home Health, our team is made up of hardworking and passionate clinicians. Our management team plays an important role in the success of our agency working hand in hand with the RN’s in the field.
- Excellent nursing skills and clinical knowledge including wound care, infusion therapy (IVIG), and Pre-Hospitalization Protocols
- Must be able to work independently, collaborate with other caregivers, and respond to emergency situations.
- Understands the concept of care management and how to coordinate patient care
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in Home Health or Critical Care.
- Associate’s degree in nursing from a state-accredited school of professional nursing required; Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania require
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and insurance coverage with access to reliable transportation to travel both to the office and clients’ residences.
- Knowledge of Oasis Assessment required for Weekend Position
Company Benefits Package:
- Competitive wages, performance incentives and referral bonuses
- $2500 sign on bonus (Full-Time positions)
- Health/dental/vision insurance for all eligible, full-time employees
- 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off (Part-Time & Full-Time)
- On-Line Training to include CEU’S
- 24/7 support from Administrative Team
TCM Home Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status