Caring Mission Home Health is a privately owned and operated company out of Washington, Pa, focused on patient needs, customer service and outcomes. At the present time we are hiring;
Casual to Part-Time Occupational Therapist for Washington County
Caring Mission Home Health, our team is made up of hardworking, compassionate Therapist. Our management team plays an important role in the success of our agency working hand in hand with the field staff.
- Must be able to work independently and collaborate with team members.
- Understands the concept of care management working with an RN & LPN
- Minimum 1 year of therapy experience in Home Health or Long Term Care Setting
- Current and unrestricted Therapy license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and insurance coverage with access to reliable transportation to travel both to the office and clients’ residences.
Company Benefit Package:
- Competitive wages, flexibility
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
- Mileage reimbursement
- On-Line Training to include CEU’S
- 24/7 support from Administrative Team
Caring Mission Home Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status