Caring Mission Home Care is seeking compassionate caregivers to join our home care team. Caring Mission
Home Care is a privately owned and operated Home Care and Home Health company, out of Washington, Pa,
focused on family values, detail to patient care & outcomes. Due to our continued growth we are searching for qualified Caregivers for the following positions:
- Part-Time / Full-Time Caregivers for Washington, and Canonsburg areas.
- Part-Time / Full Time Caregivers in the Mon Valley and Uniontown areas.
At Caring Mission Home Care, our team is made up of hardworking and passionate caregivers. Our
management team plays an important role in the success of our agency working hand in hand with the
employees in the field.
- Preferred knowledge of providing personal care and assistance to elderly and/or disabled.
- Must be able to work independently, collaborate with other caregivers, supervisors, case managers and consumers family members.
- Understands the concept of consumer care and care plans.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and insurance coverage with access to reliable transportation to
travel both to the office and clients’; residences.
- Drug free workplace, zero tolerance for illegal drug use.
Company Benefits Package:
- Competitive wages, performance incentives and referral bonuses $250 sign on bonus (Full-Time positions)
- Health/dental/vision insurance for all eligible, full-time employees
- 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off (Part-Time & Full-Time)
- On-Line Training – Ongoing Training
- 24/7 support from Administrative Team
** Caring Mission Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status